Casual Mall Leasing
Casual Mall Leasing refers to the hiring of sites throughout the Centre.
Casual Mall Leasing can be beneficial for a number of reasons.
- Showcase or launch your products and services within a proven retail environment
- Promote your product or service outside your traditional trade areas
- Flexible and affordable
- Position your brand and products alongside Australia's best retail brands
Some examples are:
- Creating a pop-up-store in the Centre to attract customers’ attention and awareness of your brand.
- Self-liquidation through setting up displays in the mall for sales or new products.
- Promote and launch a new product for a special occasion such as Mother’s Day, Easter.
There are costs associated with Casual Mall Leasing. The Centre’s Casual Mall Leasing will be happy to discuss options with you.
Please contact Angelique Markos on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0429 634 326.